This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Agent57 the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
“Account” means collectively the personal information, if any, used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site.
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site.
“Cookie” means a small text file which allows websites to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 10 of this Policy.
“Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems.
“Agent57” means Agent57.
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Agent57 makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that Agent57 makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Agent57 and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (www.agent57.net) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.agent57.net) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- IP address.
- web browser type and version.
- operating system.
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to.
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Agent57 for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period including indefinitely.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
- Agent57 may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.