The following are some of the actions we have taken to improve the accessibility of our site:
- We have used appropriate structural mark-up conforming to the XHTML 1.0 standard, regulated by the W3C, to maximise browser support.
- Cascading Style Sheets have been used to control the presentation of pages.
- All text has a relative font size which can be resized at any time if you require.
- Alt tags have been used on all images to provide a description of imagery.
- Where useful, links have title tags to further explain their use.
- We have used a simple and consistent site navigation.
- Throughout the site, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- We have chosen to not use access keys to avoid their inherent problems.
If you find any problems accessing or understanding our site, or feel that your enjoyment of the site could be enhanced, please let us know and we'll do our best to address your problem as soon as possible.